New Providence Operations
The key responsibilities of The Water and Sewerage Corporation’s New Providence Operations Division are the safe supply and transport of potable drinking water to our customers and the efficient management, collection and conveyance of all sanitary sewerage throughout the city of Nassau and Paradise Island.
Under the leadership of Deputy General Manager Robert Deal, this division is also committed to serving the needs of the Bahamian community and assisting in the island’s growth and prosperity. This is directly achieved through the maintenance of the Corporation’s assets by:
- The management and control of water supply systems & control through the reduction of Non-Revenue Water (NRW) loss in our distribution networks
- Sewerage Operations, Treatment Process & Collection
- Efficient Work Order Monitoring control processes
- Water Supply & Systems Control
- Distributions Operations
- Garage, Mechanical & Electrical Maintenance
- Efficient management and use of technology and industry best quality control/assurance practices to conserve water and reduce wastage.
For a more detailed view of our New Providence operations visit our Map of New Providence.